Παρασκευή 28 Ιουλίου 2017

Daphne Gerogianni - Never Look Back (Official Lyric Video)


"Never Look Back" is a song about remorse and regret; about the times that we wished that things were different – that we could somehow escape our past and heal our memories…or just let go and never look back…

Lyric Video by Christos Petropoulos

Lyrics by Daphne Gerogianni
Music by Iraklis Anastasiadis
Produced by Manolis Vlachos
Cover Photo by Christos Petropoulos
Cover Artwork by Dimitra Diamanti
© 2017 Ammos Music


LYRICS:

I’ve had a long - long year
Unveiling all your crimes
You passed on all your fears for me to clear
I was your favorite dear
Tired, I’m tired of being here
Tired, so tired of being here…

I countdown times
I gave myself away
I cry sometimes
I gave myself away

Never look back again

Defending your frontiers
My life was left behind
I tossed and turned
I lived to learn, to burn
You wouldn’t let me near
Where, where do I go from here?
Where, where do I go from here?

on Dailymotion http://bit.ly/2uDkAwC

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου